Purchase is held on VFW, 123 West Monroe Street, Memphis, MO
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $5, 050.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $4, 550.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $2, 700.00 every ACRE
Place and General Suggestions
Land is located in Sections 7, 17, 19 & 20, T65N•R10W, Thomson Township, Scotland County, MO. Farm is generally positioned roughly 9 kilometers east of Memphis, MO close to the small-town of Arbela, MO. From Memphis, MO just take US Hwy. 136 east around 8 kilometers to system 1 which lies on north part people Hwy. 136. To Tracts 2 & 3 (from Memphis, MO), just take US Hwy. 136 east approximately 9 miles to State Hwy. A then south about 2 kilometers to County Road 410 (Hazel Hill Road), after that west 3/4 mile to farm. Be viewing for presale directional signs.
TRACT 1 – 78.2 SURVEYED ACRES
- FSA numbers should show approximately 71.95 miles of tillable cropland.
- Soil types: Adco, Edina, Lamoni & Armstrong.
- Land presents highly effective tillable cropland and exceptional building sites around Hwy. 136 frontage.
- Access through the south by US Hwy. 136.
AREA 2 – 40.4 SURVEYED ACRES
- FSA figures should suggest roughly 36.7 miles of tillable cropland.
- Soil kinds: Edina, Adco, Lamoni & Armstrong.
- Land presents very effective tillable cropland along with exemplary building sites.
- Access from south by Hazel Hill Road.
SYSTEM 3 – 118.3 SURVEYED ACRES
- FSA numbers should show about 95.8 acres of tillable cropland.
- Earth kinds: Adco, Armstrong, Lamoni, Gara, Lindley & Edina.
- Land presents extremely effective tillable farmland, enhanced pasture land, 1.7 acre stocked lake and provides excellent whitetail deer & crazy turkey searching acreage.
Method and Terms
Bidding are on a cost per acre foundation. Acreages in this ad tend to be estimated. A survey will likely to be completed prior to the purchase aided by the surveyed miles getting used to calculate the last sale cost on Tracts 1-3. All 3 tracts will likely be offered through marketing and advertising way of “Buyer’s Selection, ” whereas the large bidder can buy, in any order, any or all 3 tracts with their high quote. Bidding will stay until all 3 tracts being purchased.
10 % (10per cent) of the quote price is compensated at the time of purchase, with the stability become due on or before January 19, 2016.
Full control is going to be offered at period of closing. The 2015 real-estate taxes will be paid because of the vendors. The 2016 real-estate taxes and subsequent many years could be the obligation of the new buyer(s). Title Insurance in complete level of the acquisition price are going to be supplied.
All notices made purchase time simply take precedence over previous advertising either written or oral. The information and knowledge in this pamphlet is known to-be precise; however, no liability because of its precision, mistakes or omissions is believed. All outlines attracted on maps, pictures, etc. are estimated. Purchasers should confirm the knowledge to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties regarding this home. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.