Bell Ingram provides consumers with expert in-house advice on simple tips to capitalise on many opportunities offered by the fast-growing tourism, leisure and outside relaxing business, whether they be retail and customer attractions or tourism, leisure and hospitality businesses.
Scotland’s multi-billion pound tourism sector continues to thrive while the long-lasting leads tend to be similarly rosy. Bell Ingram is essentially placed to supply expert, professional guidance to those who find themselves both new to the industry or who wish to develop or broaden their particular existing tourism & leisure businesses.
Our in-house tourism expert, Patrick Laughlin, features over 20 years’ high-level knowledge within Scottish tourism and has encouraged nearly all Bell Ingram’s consumers since 2005.
Patrick works closely with Bell Ingram Design, Bell Ingram’s local workplaces and Land Managers in the united states, providing you with a built-in, one-stop service.
Our specialist aspects of expertise consist of:
- Business planning and feasibility researches
- Farm and Estate variation guidance
- Give applications
- Marketing Programs
- Financial Influence Assessments
- Renewable tourism
- Stakeholder and neighborhood consultations
We have assisted to generate and grow tourism companies everywhere, including:
- Resort hotels – extensions, market repositioning, Eco-tourism development
- Bed & Breakfasts – efficient marketing and advertising on a budget
- Self-Catering characteristics – brand new builds, farm building conversion rates and sign cabins
- Caravan and Camping Parks – planning applications
- Hostels and Bunkhouses – market tests and advertising tasks
- Visitor tourist attractions – operational guidance, earnings generation and customer administration plans
You can expect a fully bespoke solution, starting with a free no-obligation discussion or on-site meeting to discuss your plans and aspirations. We'll after that provide you with a ‘menu’ of services, which range from easy advice on functions or advertising and marketing to fully-worked-up business programs and architectural drawings. Simply choose the degree and detail of support you'll need.
The data we offer would be appropriate supporting planning applications and grant applications, as well as we are able to help with doing these types of applications if needed.
We can confidently say which our rate of success is first rate!
Scotland is increasingly regarded as a world-leading destination for outside recreations and relaxation. The trend towards more energetic breaks shows no slowing of growth, showing many possibilities for outlying landowners particularly.
We are able to provide good advice on producing brand new sporting facilities and ancillary amenities including catering, WC’s and car parking.
- A major indoor climbing wall
- A large-scale community of off road cycling trails on a large property
- Long-distance footpath scoping and feasibility
- Scientific studies into water sports and equestrian tourism
- Creation of neighborhood path networks